Friday, February 3, 2012

Lee Stocking Island and Leaf Cay

Had a great time at Lee Stocking Island and Leaf Cay with our pals from Good Trade and made some new pals on Sea Chelle.  Both boats have kids aboard.  The kids all had a great time swimming around looking for fish and conch as well as playing in the surf on the East Side.  There are pink Iguanas we discovered before anyone else arrived and we had a good time introducing them to our friends.  I pulled a quick video together last night - loading slowly into YouTube now.

We are now at Little Farmers Yacht Club awaiting the "5 Fs" (Farmers First Friday of February Festival).  I got myself volunteered to sell raffle tickets to support "Save the Exuma Park".  The kids helped me raise $50 last night and we'll shoot for doubling that today.

No Mahi caught on the trip from Adderly Cut to Farmers.  I need a mojo change...Hope we do better on the way to Dotham Cut on Saturday or Sunday.  Go Pats!

No comments: