Sunday, October 30, 2011

Friday/Saturday/Sunday

Not too much to write about. On Friday we had an engine tune-up done, which was needed given all the hours we've been putting on it. I took the kids to breakfast at the restaurant at the marina, while the work was being done. Great chocolate chip waffles! As noted below, John took the kids to Dracula in the evening. Apparently it was fantastic, beautiful theater, and very well done stage production. I was feeling a little coldy so enjoyed my time alone on the boat, drinking tea and reading my book (The Passage - Thanks Kelli!).

Saturday it was raining most of the day, so we all laid around, reading, watching movies, and generally being lazy.

Today is sunny but chilly. I think its around 55 degrees right now. Apparently there is snow in the Northeast right now, so I'll take the 55! We're all going to walk into town a little later, to get some exercise.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its sunny and chilly here too!!! I will take your chilly instead. We got no snow on the north side of long island. It is really cold though. Have a great day wandering. Michelle